1.In the story, the milk symbolizes
2.The following is an example of
When the daily egg-yolk sun Slips, slides, slithers slowly down
3. The following passage contains a symbol of
The dark dooming clouds form Above our tousled heads
A despondent dreary storm Calls forth our lingering dread
4. In the story, what might the tree be an allegory for?
5. The following is an example of
My thoughts cry, "What a nice place!" My voice silenced, sad, I dare not speak
6. From the story, which statement is figurative?
7. The following sentence is an example of
He is a song that I sing
The following passage contains a/an
But horror! A note from God bespeaks me:
NO DOGS ALLOWED!
9. Similes and metaphors both make comparisons
10. The following sentence is an example of
My beagle is a golden ring.