- ASB 360 Quiz Landscape Installation
1. When using large rocks as landscape accents, 1/3 of the rock should be below the soil line to maintain a natural look
2. When buying a woody plant growing in a container, you should
3. What is the best shape for a planting hole for a plant that is growing in a container?
4. Which of the following is usually the first step in the installation of a landscape?
5. A pre-emergent herbicide should not be used in areas where you want plants to grow from seed
6. Which of the following is normally used as a ground cover in xeriscaping?
7. Which of the following should not be done to prepare a site for planting?
8. When planting a tree
9. The most common mistake made when planting woody plants is
10. It is always necessary to stake a tree after planting
11. When grading a landscape site around a house,what pattern of drainage should be maintained?
12. Mulch should always be added to soil when backfilling (filling in a planting hole after the plant has been planted)