- A&P II Module 6 Quiz
A&P II Module 6 Quiz
1. What is NOT true regarding metabolism?
2. What is NOT true regarding salvia?
3. What is true of the gastric secretion process?
4. What is true about proteins?
5. What is NOT true regarding the liver, gallbladder and bile?
6. What is NOT true about Carbohydrates?
7. Which cell creates and secretes hydrochloric acid?
8. The esophagus is anterior to the trachea?
9. What is not an anatomical feature of the small intestine’s mucosa that increases its surface area?
10. What is true regarding the digestive system?
11. The uvula is a projection of the soft palate that assists in closing off the nasopharynx during chewing and swallowing?
12. What is NOT found in gastric juices?
13. What is true about essential nutrients?
14. What is NOT true regarding the small and large intestine?
15. What is NOT true of lipids?